The sweetFrog Box Office at the Richmond Coliseum is located on the Seventh Street side of the facility. Summer Box Office Hours: M-F 10am-2pm (June 5 through Labor Day). When there is a performance on a weekday, the sweetFrog Box Office remains open until show time. The Box Office generally opens 4 hours before show time if there is a performance on Saturday or Sunday. The sweetFrog Box Office does not sell tickets by phone.
The sweetFrog Box Office accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and cash. No checks.
Some shows offer group rates. For group information call (804) 592-3401.
To charge by phone call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
To order online visit www.ticketmaster.com.
Tickets can also be purchased in person at any Ticketmaster outlet.
Before Buying Your Tickets
When you visit the sweetFrog Box Office at the Richmond Coliseum, the staff can help you select and purchase your tickets. Please consider the following questions before you make your visit to the sweetFrog Box Office so we may provide the best options and service:
- Which performance date and time do you prefer? It is a good idea to have an alternate date in mind.
- Is the performance date or the seat location more important to you?
- Which section of the facility do you prefer? Do you like to be close to the stage or farther back in the center, left or right?
- If you have a coupon please make the staff member aware before you begin the process.
- If a child has not celebrated their second birthday, they are admitted free to sit on their parents lap for most performances. Please inquire at time of purchase.
- All sales are final.
- No refunds or exchanges (except in the case of a performance being officially cancelled).
Beware of Buying from Ticket Brokers
You may find event tickets on sale at various sites online. Though brokers are never the primary sales point, they access tickets by purchasing them in the same way as the consumer. We strongly discourage patrons from buying from third parties due to the following:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- We cannot replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
- We cannot exchange your tickets into other performances.
- We cannot issue a refund to you in case of an event cancellation.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and therefore, cannot guarantee admittance.
- You will likely be paying much more than the ticket’s face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations or other information.
Help us serve you in the best manner possible. Buy your tickets in person at the sweetFrog Box Office at the Richmond Coliseum or through Ticketmaster, our authorized ticketing provider.
Please Note: sweetFrog Box Office at the Richmond Coliseum and Ticketmaster are the only authorized sellers of tickets to events held at Richmond Coliseum. Richmond Coliseum is not responsible for tickets purchased anywhere other than Ticketmaster or through the sweetFrog Box Office at the Richmond Coliseum and will not honor, exchange or refund duplicate, counterfeit or invalid tickets.