Every year, the Richmond Coliseum plays host to some of the world’s most exciting events. Harlem Globetrotters, Disney on Ice and Monster Jam, to name a few. Why not experience all this fun with 10, 15, 20 or 50 of your closest friends?
The Richmond Coliseum Group Sales Department is here to ensure that your group will receive the best in customer service, convenience and efficiency. We’ll handle all the details for your group, from reservations and ticketing to special seating and pre-event parties. We will customize your group outing to ensure a memorable, fun-filled show experience for all.
What qualifies as a group? Generally about 10-20 people, (minimum differs by event). A group can be anyone – employees, business associates, nonprofit organizations, schools, daycare centers, youth groups, Girl and Boy Scout troops, churches, military groups, senior citizen organizations, clubs or just a large gathering of family or friends.
The Richmond Coliseum Group Sales Department offers many benefits. We provide preferred seating for your entire group and enable everyone to sit together. We offer discounted ticket prices while avoiding additional ticketing service charges and fees (excluding a one-time $5 processing fee). We’ll alert you in advance of an upcoming event or send pre-sale purchase information. Best of all, there’s no waiting in line in-person, on the phone or on the internet! We offer one-on-one communication and once we receive your order and payment, tickets are sent directly to you. And don’t forget, we may offer group incentives such as food & beverage and hospitality options.
In an effort to prevent sale to unlicensed Third Party Vendors, the Richmond Coliseum reserves the right to require group tickets purchased to either be mailed to a Virginia address or be picked up in person at the Richmond Coliseum’s sweetFrog Box Office.
Group Discounts are now available for the following events:
For Richmond Roughriders group sales, please call (866) 749-8TIX (8849) or email email@example.com.
Please contact the Group Sales Office, Monday through Friday from 10am-5pm, at (804) 592-3389 to request information on groups rates.mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Ordering Process
If you are responsible for ordering discounted tickets for your group, simply follow these simple steps:
- Select your event from the listing above.
- Decide what pricing level you’d like your group to sit in. Your group seating location will be determined by the date of your reservation. You will be given the best available seating at the time of reservation.
- Call a group sales representative at (804) 482-6882 to order your tickets.
- To pay by check or money order, send payment to:
Richmond Coliseum (payable to Richmond Coliseum)
601 E. Leigh Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Note: Please remember our event order deadlines as stated above. We only accept checks, money orders, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS. Cash is not accepted.
Group Sales Policies
As a reminder, here are policies and procedures for Group Sales at the Richmond Coliseum:
- A group generally consists of a minimum of 10-20 people and varies for each event.
- A one-time $5.00 processing fee is required with each group order. This fee is per group, NOT per ticket.
- Groups may add to their original order with a minimum of 5 tickets up to 7 days prior to the event. Tickets for add-on orders will be selected as close as possible to the original order and are subject to availability.
- Payment Methods: Payment for the entire amount of tickets purchased can be made in ONE of the following forms, ONE company, school or organizational check, money order, MASTERCARD, VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS or DISCOVER. Make checks payable to: Richmond Coliseum. Mail payment to: Richmond Coliseum, Group Sales, 601 E. Leigh Street, Richmond, VA 23219. Cash is not accepted. There will be a $25.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- ADA seating is available. Please inform the Group Sales Department at the time of reservation, if any members of your group will require special accommodations.
- Tickets purchased less than two weeks prior to the performance will not be mailed. Arrangements can be made to have the tickets picked up from Will Call at the Richmond Coliseum’s sweetFrog Box Office.
- There are no complimentary tickets for bus drivers or group leaders. All persons entering the Richmond Coliseum must have a ticket, no exceptions.